MIA?


Given that I have not blogged in some time my regular followers may have thought that I was missing in action. I am afraid the explanation is not as dramatic as that.  Priestly ministry with all its demands has pushed out regular blogging; a move from one parish to another with much work to do, illness and bereavement in my family, and, as I mentioned in one of my last posts on the old blog, a number of writing projects which had been languishing and needed to be addressed, distracted me. That said, I feel the need to get back blogging. I started this blog a few years ago after prayer, realising that I could a little good for souls through it.

When I came to reengage with the old blog I found for some reason I could not access it. After a number of attempts I decided to let it go and set up another with the same name but with a different style. I may not be as regular as the last, but I aim to get a post up each week on various topics. Given the state of the Church and the world at the moment, I hope to offer some positive reflections to help us focus on the essentials of our faith and keep our sights set on holiness. That is what Christianity is all about - holiness - achieving sanctity through cooperation with God, facing the trials of life with hope and seeking to transform ourselves and then others through love. 

So here we go again. Keep me in your prayers as I remember you, and let us walk with each other on the way of Christ with Christ to Christ.

Comments

Popular Posts